My private practice supports individuals and couples seeking to understand, reimagine, and heal relationships that have become more hurtful than nurturing.
I help my clients explore the many factors and circumstances that have contributed to the current state of the relationship, and guide them in writing new and more constructive scripts.
Relationship counseling is for:
- Longer-term couples struggling with distancing or ongoing conflict
- Couples “on the brink” exploring options before making any final decision
- Separating couples looking to do so respectfully
- Early-stage couples examining compatibility for a long-term commitment
- Premarital couples learning to establish positive patterns early on
- Processing a failed or failing relationship
- Exploring ways to deal with a current relational situation
- Learning new skills for improving any relationship