Individuals can explore relationship issues and challenges, even when a partner, peer or family member with whom they are (or were in the past) engaged in conflict, is not present.
Individual relationship counseling is helpful for those:
- Grieving a failed or failing relationship;
- Learning from a failed relationship so as to move forward with clarity and confidence;
- Exploring how their values, beliefs and behaviors may be undermining their relationships;
- Learning new relational skills for improving any relationship;
- Exploring ways to deal with a current challenging relational situation.