Relationship counseling is helpful for:
- Couples seeking to resolve chronic conflict, heal a relational crisis, improve communication, or talk through possible separation;
- Premarital or early-stage couples hoping to determine compatibility, gain clarity and confidence about next steps for their relationship, or establish positive patterns early on;
- Family members wanting to explore dysfunctional dynamics, address ongoing resentment, and design new ways of interacting;
- Individuals wishing to examine and heal a past or current relationship; learn to function more effectively in a relationship; or consider a separation;
- Neighbors or friends wishing to process and lighten ongoing tensions or a one-time dispute;
- Business colleagues or partners looking for ways to understand and minimize power plays and workplace tensions.